Thursday, March 19, 2009

Only One

"You are the only One I need

You are the only God for me

I cannot move, cannot breath

unless You exhale in me."

(words by Antonio Neal)

As I think of the God of the Universe exhaling through me, I am reminded of the power my words have as they come out of my mouth. Throughout the course of the day, how many times do I battle God's exhale when I choose my own? He urges me to build up and not tear down...He sweetly cautions me to choose my words carefully...Very simply, our words have the power to give life or to destroy. When I choose me over God living through me, I cut off my only true life source.

"It is so sweet to know that you have drawn so close

And in return I lay my life down at your feet

Your desire is the song i want to know

You are my song, my melody"