Monday, April 5, 2010

New Life!

My heart has been leaping with all of the new life in Spring!  The South is absolutely gorgeous in the Spring, with every type of tree budding and blooming, daffodils scattering their yellow everywhere you look, and tulips popping their heads left and right.  I take many pictures of my beloved cardinal in the winter, because the bare limbs allow me to see them more clearly.  Winter symbolizes death for me, with all of life pretty much asleep, so when Spring came this year, my heart yearned to take a picture of the cardinal in the bloom of LIFE!  How perfect that God gave me this picture on Easter!  The day that Jesus rose from the dead so that we all could LIVE is the very day that I was able to capture this precious scene.  GLORY!!  Anyone who accepts Jesus as Savior is clothed in LIFE!  Hallelujah!  I live because He lives!!

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."  (John 10:10)