Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New pictures of Tanner Michael

My heart leaps every time I go out back :)

He multiplies and divides spreading his beauty.

At the end of the day he wilts slightly...tired

Thank you God for Your Beauty for ashes!


This is my favorite picture right now.  Roses (along with cardinals) remind me of Jesus.  The bright red symbolizing Jesus' blood shed for me, the thorns representing the crown of thorns that was mine to wear, but He chose to wear it instead in order to save me.  The way the rose is behind Tanner, I picture him sitting in Jesus lap, in the palm of His Hand, closer than I could ever imagine.  Thank You Jesus for your restoration in my heart and in my life. 

It's so cool to hear my oldest daughter Kinsey, as she told me just the other day that when she gets married, that she wants the Black Eyed Susan to be a part of her bouquet and that all the family will somehow have one, in honor of her brother Tanner.  Can I just tell you that there is immense freedom in sharing our deepest hurts?  To know that I don't have to look over my shoulder because I'm fully KNOWN?  Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew Girl! Love how God has shown His colors, His grace, His beauty in the aftermath. I love you! - and yay for comments! :)

The Fitzgerald's said...

also so good to read your blogs. This one made me cry.