Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Now!

It's been very chilly the past few mornings, but the sunrises have been brilliant! What amazes me so much about sunrises is the fact that the colors can change almost in an instant. As I was having my "God connection" this morning, I kept hearing His urging to go outside and behold what He had created. I knew that if I waited only minutes longer that the sunrise would change completely, so I grabbed a coat and some slippers and this is what He gave me...Marvelous God!! He is the Master Painter of the sky!

This urgency I felt this morning is also the same feeling I experience at times when God stirs my heart into action and He says, "Now, Deb". There are times that just like the sunrise, I try to tell God to wait a minute, not yet, or not now. What I have learned in the years that I've walked with God is that when He calls me to something and I obey, He always blesses my obedience, especially when I move "Now". I don't ever want to miss the beautiful sunrises He has for me, because they could change in an instant.