Thursday, January 8, 2009

Left the 99 for You





Are you thirsty Standing in the rain?
Not sure where you are Or how you lost your way?
Are you drowning In some bar outside of town?
Searching for something given not found?
A crowd of people But totally alone?
At the front door But worlds away from home?
Light up the nights last regret and Burn your only safety net
Step to the edge
It's such a long way down

Chorus:

I left the ninety-nine to find the one
And you're the one
I walked a thousand miles In this desert sun
Only to bring you back
Only to bring you back


Are you tired Of chasing the wind under water?
Do you aspire to breath again?
Are you dying?
Is that the best that you can do?
Cause you can't find your place
In a world that wasn't meant for you?

Hello it's Me
I couldn't sleep I was just counting sheep
And I'm missing you,
Hello it's Me
I couldn't sleep I was just counting sheep.


"Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it?"~Luke 15:14