Thursday, March 18, 2010

Come!!

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.  (John 14:2)


I love my new birthday present!!  No, my birthday is not until July, but I needed this one NOW!  This is not just ANY birdhouse, it's a hotel for Martins!  Their scouts come back from Brazil to seek nesting shelter for the summer, and they come mid-March, so they need to come and stay in my beautiful, spacious Birdie Hotel!  This hotel has enough space to house 16 families of Martins.  WooHoo!!!

Jesus came to earth, lived a sinless life, a perfect example for us to follow so that one day, He could go back to Heaven and prepare a room for us!  I am so thankful that He has room not just for 16 but for anyone who calls on His Name!

"And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."  (Acts 2:21)