Friday, January 8, 2010

Worthy Is The Lamb!


Wow!  It has been forever since I've posted!  My heart is so full and ready for 2010!  Many make resolutions or goals for the new year, and I personally like it.  It's as if the New Year says "fresh start", "clean slate", "a chance for a do over".  I personally get excited over all of those phrases because it means that I am grasping the fact that I can look at the past to help me learn from my mistakes or keep doing the things that worked for me, but it also means that I, by my own choice don't have to take those mistakes into the future.  GLORY!!
My beloved red birds have been congregating at my house over the past weeks and my heart has been singing!!!  One particular day I counted 14 males/females.  I was absolutely screaming in my kitchen.  Something that God has shown me in the new year is how it feeds my soul to see Him in creation and then write.  Everytime I write, my focus is totally on the One who is so Worthy, and I know that gives Him Glory!  I know that God has called me to write in worship to Him, and my goal in 2010 is to write every time He shows me a truth about His Creation, so please pray that I will be obedient!  I don't love the computer, so it will definitely be a sacrifice, but HE IS SO WORTH IT!